TOGETHER WE ARE CIVA.
Accomplishing CIVA’s mission requires the active participation of each member. Since half of CIVA’s funding comes directly from CIVA individual, organizational, and institutional memberships, a growing member base increases our capacity to serve the art and faith movement. Join CIVA or renew your membership at the level that best suits you, and enjoy the benefits—tangible and intangible—of belonging to the CIVA community.
CIVA Institutional Memberships—available to college and university undergraduate art departments, art and design institutes, graduate programs, and seminaries—connect you to like-minded professionals and institutions. Benefits of membership include:
- A web page dedicated to your institution on the CIVA website with links to your institution’s homepage
- Inclusion in the online CIVA Network
- Inclusion in the biennial CIVA Sourcebook
- Five copies of each issue of SEEN Journal, CIVA’s award-winning semi-annual publication
- Discounted fees for CIVA-sponsored Traveling Exhibit rentals
- Submission (pending approval) of job postings, exhibits, lectures, events, and calls for art on the CIVA Website or in CIVA E-News
- Discounted advertising in CIVA publications
- Promotion of your institution’s arts-related exhibitions, lectures, awards, and publications on the CIVA website
- Consideration of your institution as a venue for CIVA events—conferences, symposia, exhibits, premieres
- Registration discounts for up to two members of your institution to CIVA’s biennial conference and other symposia
- Complimentary one-year CIVA memberships (a $60 value) for each of your graduating students.
- Your $350 Institutional Membership also directly supports the CIVA Blog, CIVA News, CIVA Labs, and a host of other networking opportunities.
Join CIVA or renew your Institutional Membership (select one of three payment options)
- Subscribe to recurring annual membership via credit/debit card (preferred)
- Make a one-time online payment
- Request an invoice from CIVA (payable by check)
Create an Institutional Member page on the CIVA website for your art department or seminary using this online form.
Please contact Membership Coordinator Kate Austin with any further questions about Institutional Memberships.