TOGETHER WE ARE CIVA.
Accomplishing CIVA’s mission requires the active participation of each member. Since half of CIVA’s funding comes directly from CIVA individual, organizational, and institutional memberships, a growing member base increases our capacity to serve the art and faith movement. Join CIVA or renew your membership at the level that best suits you, and enjoy the benefits—tangible and intangible—of belonging to the CIVA community.
CIVA Organizational Memberships—available to galleries, museums, churches, and arts ministries, organizations, and publishers—connect you to like-minded professionals and organizations. Benefits of membership include:
- A web page dedicated to your organization on the CIVA website with links to your organization’s homepage
- Inclusion in the online CIVA Network
- Inclusion in the biennial CIVA Sourcebook
- Two copies of each issue of SEEN Journal, CIVA’s award-winning semi-annual publication
- Discounted fees for CIVA-sponsored Traveling Exhibit rentals
- Submission (pending approval) of job postings, exhibits, lectures, events, and calls for art on the CIVA Website or in CIVA E-News
- Discounted advertising in CIVA publications
- Promotion of your organization’s arts-related exhibitions, lectures, awards, and publications on the CIVA website
- Registration discounts for the director of your organization to CIVA’s biennial conference and other symposia
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Two simple steps:
- Subscribe to recurring annual organizational membership via credit/debit card (preferred) or make a one-time payment for an organizational membership.
- Provide or update your organization’s information using the appropriate online form:
Arts Organizations / Galleries & Museums / Churches
(If you are already an organizational member, minor updates to your images or information as displayed on your organization’s web pages on civa.org may be emailed to email@example.com.)
- If you have any questions, please contact Kate Austin.
Here’s what some CIVA Institutional members are saying.
“The diversity of CIVA membership and the quality of the artwork are refreshing and inspiring.”
– Gaylund Stone, Art Department Chair, Concordia University
“For years I’ve been “renting” color reproduction space in the CIVA Sourcebook, often a full page image. Mostly this began as a means of supporting CIVA’s mission, but I discovered that this directory was being consulted by curators, gallerists, and universities seeking artist-exhibitor-speakers. I’ve derived many exhibits and deep encouragement coming from being a full participant in CIVA.”
– Bruce Herman, Artist and Professor
“CIVA has been a valuable resource for MVNU as faculty have attended the conference. We have hosted traveling CIVA art exhibitions in our Schnormeier Gallery in the Buchwald Art Center of MVNU campus.”
– John Donnelly, MVNU Art and Design Department Chair