A sustaining membership allows you to invest in a deeper partnership with the mission of CIVA and connects you to other like-minded arts professionals and benefactors. Benefits of your tax deductible membership include . . .
- An original signed piece of work from CIVA’s art archive
- Receiving SEEN Journal twice each year
- Inclusion in our biennial CIVA Sourcebook, a directory of current members
- Access to the online CIVA Network
- Registration discounts to our Biennial Conference and other symposia
- Waived fee for submission of art to CIVA’s juried and traveling exhibits
- Free promotion of your personal events—exhibitions, lectures, awards—and publications on the page of the CIVA website
Use the following automated system to select your preferred MONTHLY TAX DEDUCTIBLE contribution.
Email us at email@example.com to create a custom monthly contribution.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Simply click the link above for your membership type. You will be taken to our secure subscription page and asked to provide your name, email address, and payment information. Your membership payments will be processed automatically. Each month you will receive a courtesy email reminding you of your upcoming installment.
- Once you’ve set this up, you can log in to your account at to manage your membership.
- Already an Individual Member interested in upgrading to a Sustaining Membership? Contact Kate Austin, CIVA’s Membership Coordinator.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions.