Central to CIVA’s mission and program are our artists and the art they make.
We’ve created a place on the web to increase your visibility and connect you with others. The CIVA Network is a searchable artists directory with contact information, artist statements, art images, local event listings, and your own blog posts. Our goal is to celebrate your art and facilitate interaction and collaboration. Among the members you’ll also find art collectors, educators, gallery directors, curators, pastors, students, and many other patrons of serious art and serious faith.
The CIVA Network is available to all current CIVA Members.
- Explore the growing list of CIVA Network Members
- Browse hundreds of art images posted by members on the CIVA Network
- Check out local and regional events posted on the CIVA Network
- Learn more about the CIVA Network
- Join the CIVA Network! Share your own work! (see below)
Here’s how to join the CIVA Network. (more detailed instructions are below)
- If you’re already a CIVA member, start the CIVA Network signup process.
(Not a current member? Join or renew today, then follow these 5 steps.)
- Check your email, click the link in the email to verify your email address.
- Create your profile on the CIVA Network.
- CIVA will review and approve your CIVA Network profile, usually within 24 hrs. If you need to join or renew your membership, we’ll let you know.
- When your profile is approved, add your images and personal information, and make the most of the CIVA Network!
Detailed Instructions for Joining the CIVA Network
1) Begin the CIVA Network signup process here.
You will be asked to enter the following information:
- Your main email address (it will not be displayed on the CIVA Network).
- A secure password
- Your birth date (it will not be displayed publicly)
- Enter the “captcha” code as a security measure. If you can’t read it, simply reload a new one.
- Record your password somewhere safe.
2) Check your email to verify your email address then click the link in the email to continue.
3) Create your profile on the CIVA Network. These can be edited later, but to start you will need to enter the following:
- Full Name
- Gender (you can set the network to not display this publicly)
- Zip code in the U.S. (this looks up your city and state, but your Zip code won’t be displayed)
- Outside USA, choose your country and enter your city and state
- Organization or Business Name (optional)
- Contact Email (optional, publicly displayed on CIVA Network if you enter it)
- Website (optional)
- Art Interests (checkboxes – check all that apply to you)
- Artist / Personal Statement
- Accomplishments / CV (brevity is good)
- Click the Join button
4) CIVA will review and approve your CIVA Network profile.
This step verifies that your annual CIVA membership is current.
Within about 24 hours or less you should find an email in your in box titled “Your CIVA Network membership has been approved.” This email will contain further instructions on how to finish your profile, upload images, and customize your page.
We’ll be adding FAQ and help resources on the CIVA.org website as needed. Please send your feedback or questions to email@example.com.