Brehm Center Emphases
Students Enrolled: 111
Graduates per year: 32
Fuller Theological Seminary is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The Schools of Theology and Intercultural Studies are also accredited by the Association of Theological Schools. The accreditation of these associations applies to both the Pasadena campus and Fuller’s regional campuses. The Ph.D. and Psy.D. programs in clinical psychology of the School of Psychology are approved (professionally accredited) by the American Psychological Association.
Clay Schmidt, Ph.D.
Todd Johnson, Ph.D.
William Dyrness, Ph.D.
Mark Labberton, Ph.D.
Rob Johnston, Ph.D.
Ed Willmington, D.M.A.
Alexis Abernathy, Ph.D.
Roberta King, Ph.D.
Carolyn Gordon, Ph.D.
Barry Taylor, Ph.D.
Masters Level Emphases
- Theology and Arts Emphasis (For the MAT degree)
- Worship, Theology, and the Arts Emphasis (For the MATM or M.Div. degrees)
- Worship and Music Ministry Emphasis (For the MATM or M.Div. degrees
- Ph.D. in Theology with a concentration in Christian Worship
- Ph.D. in Theology with a concentration in Theology and Culture
- Ph.D. in Theology with a concentration in Preaching and the Arts
- Th.M. in Theology with a concentration in Theology and Culture
Church and Contemporary Culture
Fred Bock Institute of Music
Ogilvie Institute of Preaching
Brehm Center Highlights
- Often described as an “evangelical think-tank,” The Brehm Center and its initiatives sponsor research, community outreach, and integrated education in worship, theology and the arts.
- The Brehm Center does not operate as a separate school at Fuller. Rather, a Brehm Center Emphasis can be pursued in tandem with any current Fuller Seminary Degree program in the schools of Theology, Psychology, or Intercultural Studies.
- Through the offering of Fuller Theological Seminary, the center empowers and equips a new generation of Christian artists and church leaders to effectively integrate worship, theology, and the arts in order to enrich the encounter with God and the world.
- A range of emphases allow for considerable flexibility and customized foci so students can tailor their degree to reflect their specific calling.
- The Brehm Center offers immersion courses that take students to Italy, Ireland, New York, and Sundance Film Festival.
- The annual Brehm Lecture series brings notable Christian theoreticians and practitioners together to discuss vital issues at the intersection of art and faith.