Undergraduate Enrollment: 3,200
Art & Design Program
Students Enrolled as Majors: 120
Students Enrolled as Minors: 105
Graduates per Year: 35
- Cedarville University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, and the Higher Learning Commission.
Terry Chamberlain, M.A. (Chair)
Rebecca Baker, M.A.
Bob Clements, M.Ed.
Tim Frame, B.A.
Aaron Gosser, M.F.A.
Aaron Huffman, M.F.A.
Annie Lee-Zimerle, M.F.A.
Diane Merchant, Ph.D.
J.D. Orr, B.F.A.
Rebekah Priebe, M.F.A.
Philip Schanely, B.A.
Brian Zimerle, M.F.A.
B.A. in Studio Art
B.A. in Visual Communication Design
B.A in Innovative and Industrial Design
B.A. in Theatre
Studio Art, Visual Communication Design, Innovative and Industrial Design, Theatre
Interactive Web Design
Arts Administration, Studio Art, Graphic Design, Interactive Web Design, Theatre Design, Theatre Performance
Art, Design, and Theatre Program Highlights
- Only Christian university to offer an Innovative and Industrial Design Degree
- State of the Art Mac computer labs and equipment
- Students may choose to combine the major with a specific minor that enhances their potential for a wide diversity of graphic design-related career options, including Arts Administration, professional writing, marketing, business management, or electronic media
- Small classes for more personal attention and guidance when pursuing specific interests in upper-level courses
- In a recent national student satisfaction survey, Cedarville University was ranked #1 among all participating colleges for commitment to academic excellence, career services, computer labs, and more
- Award winning Theatre productions
- Theatre program has specializations in Design and Performance
Other Art-Related Programs
- Study Abroad office has opportunities for art, design, and theatre students interested in studying overseas
- AIGA (America Institute of Graphic Arts) memberships and Student Chapter available to all Graphic Design Majors
- The Studio – an art and design student organization