2301 Westside Drive
Rochester, NY 14617
Undergraduate Enrollment: 1,230
Graduate Enrollment: 353
Art & Design Program
Students Enrolled: 60 Majors
Graduates per Year: 12–17
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA)
Association of Colleges and Universities of the State of New York
National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD)
Council of Independent Colleges (CIC)
Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU)
Doug Giebel, M.F.A. (Chair)
Scot Bennett, M.F.A
Chris Petrides, M.F.A.
Romy Hosford, M.F.A.
Peter Pincus, M.F.A.
Susan Leo, M.F.A.
Andrew Eckert, M.F.A.
B.A. Studio Art
B.S. Studio Art
B.S. in Art Education
Painting, Drawing, Printmaking, Ceramics, Sculpture, Photography, Graphic Design, Time-Based Media
Art Department Highlights
- 11,000 square feet of studio and classroom space.
- A bustling art club full of students engaged in community art discourse.
- Educational excursions to local, state, and national art exhibitions and museums.
- Every two years we offer an international art history course.
- Roberts is geographically located in western New York accessible to major art museums and galleries.
- Our B.S. in art education has a five year triple certification option which gives students certification in Visual Art K-12, Special Education and Childhood.
- We host the Schoenhal’s Symposium every other year bringing to campus prominent artists and scholars to discuss timely topics related to the visual arts and Christianity.
- State of the art Mac computer labs and equipment.
- Nationally recognized art faculty in studio exhibition and publication.