Reach culturally engaged readers via civa.org, our online CIVA News, and in our print publications. Contact us today to find out how we can help you reach your goals.
Reach your audience by advertising in the pages of SEEN Journal—CIVA’s award-winning publication. Our broad readership includes artists and designers from a diverse community who work in all forms of media; faculty from art departments, graduate schools, and seminaries; pastors and arts ministry leaders; curators, collectors, critics, and historians; and prospective college and M.F.A. students.
The CIVA Sourcebook
CIVA publishes The CIVA Sourcebook, a comprehensive member directory biennially. 3,000 copies are distributed across North America and beyond. Full page and half-page advertising size options are available. Click here to advertise in the new, reformatted and expanded version – the 2019-2020 CIVA Sourcebook. Ads must be reserved by November 30, 2018. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Advertise on the CIVA website.
- $200 per month for CIVA members or $250 per month for non-members.
- Please supply a 216 x 216 pixel .jpg file that will appear on most CIVA web pages. Viewers will be able to click through to your landing page.
- To request online advertising, please complete our Web Advertisement form.
Other Advertising Opportunities
- Job Posting advertisements are free of charge to all institutional and organizational members. This service is available to non-members for a one-time $50 fee.
- CIVA members may post Calls for Art free of charge. This service is available to non-members for a one-time $50 fee.
- Announcements on the Member Events Page are often published and promoted on social media and are for members only. To become a member visit our Membership Page.