CIVA Institutional Memberships are available to college and university undergraduate art departments, art and design institutes, graduate programs, and seminaries—connecting you with like-hearted arts professionals and institutions.
Join now for an annual fee of $400.
Select your preferred payment option.
- Profile page for your institution in the online CIVA Network. Join CIVA’s online community for members only. The Network is a great place to share events, opportunities, and create connections with other artists and institutions across the globe.
- Receive five copies of each issue of SEEN Journal.
- Discounted rental fees for CIVA-sponsored Traveling Exhibitions.
- 15% discount on advertising in CIVA publications, on the CIVA website, and at the biennial conference.
- Promotion (pending approval) of your institution’s arts-related exhibitions, lectures, awards, publications, calls for art, podcasts, and events on the CIVA website, CIVA Newsletters, and social media channels.
- Consideration of your institution as a venue for CIVA events—conferences, symposia, exhibits, premieres
- Discounts for up to two members of your institution to CIVA’s biennial conference and other symposia
- Complimentary one-year CIVA memberships (a $60 value) for each of your graduating art students.
- Your membership directly supports the CIVA Blog, CIVA News, and a host of other networking opportunities.
- Join the CIVA Network! Be a part of our online community.
- Tell us about a job opening. We’ll post it on our job board and share with the CIVA community.
- Tell us about an upcoming event. We will post it to our Member Events Calendar and share on social media.
- Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.