CIVA Institutional Memberships are available to college and university undergraduate art departments, art and design institutes, graduate programs, and seminaries—connecting you with like-minded arts professionals and institutions.
Join CIVA or renew your Institutional Membership (select your preferred payment option)
Benefits of your $350 tax deductible membership include . . .
- A web page dedicated to your institution on the CIVA website with links to your institution’s homepage
- Inclusion in the online CIVA Network
- Inclusion in the biennial CIVA Sourcebook
- Five copies of each issue of SEEN Journal, CIVA’s semi-annual publication
- Discounted fees for CIVA-sponsored Traveling Exhibit rentals
- Submission (pending approval) of job postings, exhibits, lectures, events, and calls for art on the CIVA Website or in CIVA E-News
- Discounted advertising in CIVA publications
- Promotion of your institution’s arts-related exhibitions, lectures, awards, and publications on the CIVA website
- Consideration of your institution as a venue for CIVA events—conferences, symposia, exhibits, premieres
- Registration discounts for up to two members of your institution to CIVA’s biennial conference and other symposia
- Complimentary one-year CIVA memberships (a $60 value) for each of your graduating students.
- Your $350 Institutional Membership also directly supports the CIVA Blog, CIVA News, and a host of other networking opportunities.
Create an Institutional Member page on the CIVA website for your art department or seminary using this online form.
Update your institution’s web page on civa.org by emailing minor changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please contact Membership Coordinator Kate Austin.