CIVA Institutional Memberships are available to college and university undergraduate art departments, art and design institutes, graduate programs, and seminaries—connecting you with like-hearted arts professionals and institutions.
Join or renew now for an annual fee of $350 (select your preferred payment option below)
Benefits of Institutional Membership include. . .
- A web page dedicated to your institution on the CIVA website with links to your institution’s homepage
- Inclusion in the online CIVA Network
- Five copies of each issue of SEEN Journal
- Discounted rental fees for CIVA-sponsored Traveling Exhibitions
- Discounted advertising in CIVA publications
- Promotion (pending approval) of your institution’s arts-related exhibitions, lectures, awards, publications, calls for art, podcasts, and events on the CIVA website, CIVA Newsletters, and social media channels
- Consideration of your institution as a venue for CIVA events—conferences, symposia, exhibits, premieres
- Discounts for up to two members of your institution to CIVA’s biennial conference and other symposia
- Complimentary one-year CIVA memberships (a $60 value) for each of your graduating art students.
- Your membership directly supports the CIVA Blog, CIVA News, and a host of other networking opportunities.
Create an Institutional Member page on the CIVA website for your art department or seminary using this online form.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.