CIVA Organizational Memberships are available to galleries, museums, churches, arts ministries, organizations, and publishers—connecting you with like-minded arts professionals and organizations.
Join CIVA or renew your Organizational Membership (select your preferred payment option)
Benefits of your tax deductible $175 oganizational membership include . . .
- A web page dedicated to your organization on the CIVA website with links to your organization’s homepage
- Inclusion in the online CIVA Network
- Inclusion in the biennial CIVA Sourcebook
- Two copies of each issue of SEEN Journal, CIVA’s semi-annual publication
- Discounted fees for CIVA-sponsored Traveling Exhibit rentals
- Submission (pending approval) of job postings, exhibits, lectures, events, and calls for art on the CIVA Website or in CIVA News
- Discounted advertising in CIVA publications
- Promotion of your organization’s arts-related exhibitions, lectures, awards, and publications on the CIVA website
- Registration discounts for the director of your organization to CIVA’s Biennial Conference and other symposia
You may provide or update your organization’s information using the appropriate online form: Arts Organizations | Galleries & Museums | Churches
(If you are already an organizational member, minor updates to your images or information as displayed on your organization’s web pages on civa.org may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
If you have questions, please contact Membership Coordinator, Kate Austin.