Undergraduate Enrollment: 2,100
Graduate Enrollment: 50
Graduates per Year: 20
The Higher Learning Commission: Open Pathway
Council on Social Work Education
National Association of Schools of Music
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation – Indiana Professional Standards Board
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
EAC Accreditation Commission of ABET for Computer Engineering and Engineering & Physics
Commission on English Language Program Accreditation
Jonathan Bouw, M.F.A. (co-chair)
Kathy Herrmann, M.A. (co-chair)
Ryan James, M.F.A.
James Miles, M.F.A.
Jeremie Riggleman, M.F.A.
Rachel Smith, PhD
Laura Stevenson, M.F.A.
B.A. in Studio Art, Graphic Arts & Pre-Art Therapy
B.S. Art Education
Art & Design Program Highlights
– Professional Art Exhibitions
– Senior Exhibit required for all majors
– Juried Student Art Exhibition
– Field trips to major art centers such as Chicago, Miami and New York
– Annual Art Careers Symposium highlighting three professional artists